Cancellations, Refunds and Returns
Goods and/or Services ordered online or over the phone only
- Consumers ordering Goods or Services at a distance (such as via telephone or online) have certain cancellation rights under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Consumers should be aware that certain products that are deemed as perishable items are not covered.
- You may cancel an order for Goods at any time provided that the goods have not already been despatched.
- You may cancel your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel an order for Goods, they must be returned to us within 30 days complete, undamaged, unopened and with original packaging. Proof of purchase is required. If you fail to return the Goods in this manner we may not reimburse the cost of the missing or damaged items.
- You must return the Goods by sending them to “Returns” (in some occasion at your cost). It is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are received by us and we recommend using Special Delivery or Signed For services where possible.
- You must take reasonable care of the Goods until received by us and it is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are not damaged whilst in transit using delivery services arranged by you.
- You are entitled to examine any Goods ordered as you would in a shop. However, if you use the Goods, you may lose your right to cancel your purchase.
- If you cancel your order in accordance with the provisions of this Clause we will refund any sums paid by you in relation to your order (less our costs if we have to recover any Goods from you) within 30 days of the receipt of the goods.